We know you depend on your vehicle, even – and especially – during a crisis. That includes repairing or replacing your existing vehicle, if needed. We want you to know the Bill Marine Auto Center sales, service, and parts departments are here for you.
As part of the phased-in and widely anticipated stay-at-home order lifting, as of Friday, May 15, we returned to normal business hours, with many carefully implemented precautions in place to help preserve the continued health and safety of our customers and employees:
- We continue to maintain the cleanliest of facilities for customers and staff, including disinfecting our family of dealerships 3 times per day (door knobs, bathrooms, etc.).
- Employees are wearing masks when interacting with customers and have been instructed to continue avoiding handshaking at this time.
- We have hand sanitizer available for use throughout our dealerships.
- Service technicians continue to wear gloves.
- We continue to apply steering wheel covers to all vehicles in for service.
- Overall, we continue to follow the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations closely to help prevent the spread of the virus, and communicate promptly and thoroughly with our staff regarding any updated information.
We appreciate you, and know that we are continually strategizing new ways to safely meet your vehicle needs as this situation unfolds. If you have any questions or additional needs, please feel free to give us a call at 937-325-7091.
Bill Marine Auto Center